A. Starting a specific JBOSS server profile :
1. Navigate to the path …\jboss-eap-5.1\jboss-as\server
2. The server folder has different profile. Create a duplicate copy of the default folder and rename it to server1. We can customize this profile and start it.
3. To start server1 , navigate to the path …\jboss-eap-5.1\jboss-as\bin\ and open the command prompt.
4. Enter the command run -c server1 ( “-c” is used to choose the profile name)
Once, the command is executed the server1 profile starts
5. To check the console, go to http://localhost:8080/jmx-console
6. Enter the Username and Password (I have used my credentials to log in, we will cover how to manage user credentials password later in this article). The JMX Agent View console is displayed:
B. Starting a specific JBOSS server on a given IP-Address :
1. Repeat steps 1-3 in section A.
2. Enter the command run -c server1 -b ip-address ( “-b” is used to run the server on the specific ip-address)