Create two Domains –
SAFSource localhost 7001
SAFDestination localhost 7003
Source Side Configuration
1. Create a persistent Store
2. Create a JMS Server and target it to Admin Server
3. Create a JMS System Module, target it to Admin Server and add Resources to it.
4. Create a connection factory within the JMS Module targetted to the Admin Server
5. Create Remote SAF Context in the JMS Module
6. Create SAF Imported Destination in Jms Module.
7. Create a Queue in SAF Imported Destination
8. Create a Store and Forward Agent and have the agent type as Both. Target it to the Admin Server.
9. Activate the changes!
Destination side Configurations
1. Create a FileStore and target it to the Admin Server
2. Create a JMS Server and target it to the Admin Server
3. Create a JMS Module
4. Add resources to the system module
5. Create a Connection Factory and Target it to the Admin Server
6. Create a Queue with the same JNDI Name provided in the Remote JNDI Name of the SAFQueue.
In the example I have used rsafq
7. Create a sub deployment.
8. Activate the changes
Edit the QueueSend and QueueReceive receive program present in the WL_HOME\samples\server\examples\src\examples\jms\queue folder to send messgaes to the SAFQueue.
Check the JNDI of the server to the the JNDI Name of the SAF Queue, also modify the JNDI name for the connection factories and the Queue in the QueueSend and QueueReceive Programs.